Silver and Flatware/W.M.Rogers and Sons Enchanted Rose Silver plated Flatware

I have a brand new, completely sealed, 62 piece set of W.M. Rogers Enchanted Rose Silver Plate in a vinyl case. Each individual piece is sealed in plastic but the case smells musty.I am looking to sell it and was wondering how much it might be worth? I would appreciate if you could give me an estimate of its value. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Unfortunately, silver plate flatware does not hold value very well. Even if a set is like new as yours is, the marketplace does not add much value for that.

Used silver plate flatware often sells for about a dollar or two per piece. Here is an example of an actual recent sale on eBay: .

Sorry I could not offer better news.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland