Silver and Flatware/R.Wallace & Sons Identification

R. Wallace & Sons
R. Wallace & Sons  

R. Wallace & Sons
R. Wallace & Sons  
Please help me to identify the pattern name of the spoon. Six inches long. I have attached three photos.
Thank you!

The only place that I find a picture of this pattern is here: http://www.sterlingflatwarefashions. It was common among some manufacturers to give patterns numbers instead of names. This was especially true toward the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland