Silver and Flatware/*Rogers & Bro. Reinforced plate I S

I have my grandmother's flatware. I found it in a Tarnish-Resisting Chest with the name THE INTERNATIONAL SILVER CO. On the back of each piece it has *Rogers & Bro. REINFORCED PLATE I S.  I went to and found that it is "Daybreak-Elegant Lady (Silverplate, 1952) by International Silver. The set contains 16 teaspoons 6/18", 8 Place/Oval Soup Spoons 7 1/2", 8 salad forks 6 3/4", 8 Forks 7 1/2", 8 Modern Hollow Knives 9", 8 Iced Tea Spoons 7 3/4", 2 Serving Spoons 8 1/2", 1 Medium Solid Cold Meat Serving Fork 8 7/8", 1 Flat Handle Master Butter knife 6 7/8", 1 Sugar Spoon 6", 1 Solid Gravy Ladle 6 1/4"

Can you tell me how much it is worth?  Thank you.

Unfortunately, silver plate flatware like this does not hold its value very well. An individual selling a set like this could expect a dollar or two per piece, a bit more for serving pieces. As a example, here is a recent sale of this pattern:

The prices at do not represent those an individual could get.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland