Silver and Flatware/souvenir spoon set

my grandmother left me a spoon set, she had them my whole life and I was fascinated by them. when she passed I was talking to my 70 yr old father about them and said they had to be old because she's always had them his whole life. She told him that she had them way before she even had children! I cannot find any information on these spoons, I see no makers marks, and I'm scared to death clean them! the spoons are a set of 6 and have a blue delft seal at top with a windmill on it and they rest on what seems to be a pewter rack with a dutch farm? raised on it. I have searched for years on any information about these, please point my nose in a possible direction. thank you so much for possibly putting a end to what feels like my chase down the rabbit hole.

I'm not an expert in souvenir spoons. However, the ones I've seen sold at markets and online tend to be low in value ($1 to $10).

I did a Google search for "souvenir spoons" and found this article which is a good summary.

Another site that might be helpful is

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland