Silver and Flatware/Rodgers silverplate silverware

We r trying to sell some silverplated forks knives spoons soup spoons and 2 serving spoons.  It is the Precious pattern by Rogers.  We have 8 of each piece and 2 serving spoons.  No case.  Thank you.

This Rogers brand is now owned by International Silver. You may find this pattern listed under International Silver or Rogers.

Unfortunately, use silver plate flatware generally does not hold its value very well. An individual selling this pattern might expect to get a dollar or two per piece. Here is an example of a recent sale: .

Best wishes,

Jim Stringer

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland