Silver and Flatware/Deal's silver plated fork

Forks 1
Forks 1  

Forks 2
Forks 2  
I have recently acquired a set of 4 'DEAL'S SILVER' forks and a set of 5 'NEVADA SILVER D & A' forks, the literature on the Nevada silver forks is easily found but I can't find anything on the Deal's Silver forks. I have attached a picture of all of the forks as they look identical, could you please shed some light on the subject.

I do not have any information on Deal's Silver in my reference material. It looks like "EP" is stamped into the forks which is a good indicator these are made of silver plate. Other than that, I can't say.

Sorry I was no help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland