Silver and Flatware/Unable to find Roger & Bros pattern

Rogers & Bro (unidentif)
Rogers & Bro (unidenti  

Rogers & Bro (unidentif #2)
Rogers & Bro (unidenti  
Could you assist use identify the pattern of silver we have and can't identify?
They read Rogers & Bro Reinforced Plate IS, but cannot identify the pattern.
Thank you!
Linda B

This looks like "Southern Splendor". You may find it listed under International Silver Company as well. International took over many different brands with "Rogers" in the name in 1898. I believe IS introduced Southern Splendor in 1962.

You may find this name associated with other patterns of the same name from different manufacturers.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland