Silver and Flatware/Wallace Grand Baroque sizes

QUESTION: Mr. Stringer,
Do you have any used Grand Baroque sets for sale? I am interested a Dinner size or possibly a Continental size set.
Thank You.

Best regards

ANSWER: Hello.

I'm sorry to say I no longer buy and sell sterling. It was time to retire.

I do appreciate your asking.

Have a great day.

QUESTION: Can you recommend a trustworthy seller?

There are a number of dealers online. I do not know if they have in stock the size you are looking for. In this forum, I don't feel comfortable recommending specific places but I have heard of people being satisfied with:

Also, consider eBay. Just make sure the seller offers a good return policy and that they have high feedback ratings. You'll find the best prices there.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland