Silver and Flatware/Eldan flatware

I have an 89 piece set of Eldan flatware. I think it is Eld22. Made in Japan, nickel/silver. Trying to find out more about it and it's worth. It belonged to my grandmother. My phone number is .

I am not familiar with this brand but based on experience with similar brands, the set probably has low value. An individual trying to sell it probably would get a dollar or two per piece.

The set probably has no silver in it.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland