Silver and Flatware/need an estimate

12 5 piece place settings of Eldan flatware peeress gold accent made in Japan

I have not had much experience with this brand of flatware. However, in checking around for actual sales of this brand by individuals, it appears that it sells for about one dollar per piece, more or less. This is in line with most stainless steel and silver plate sets.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland