The Simpsons/Stephen hawking in the Simpsons

Question
many Simpsons episode feature Dr Stephen hawking as a guest star. Has he really appeared on all those episodes or they've just made fun of him by computer generated voice that sounds like his voicebox.

Answer
Hi

Both The Simpsons and Futurama have featured Stephen Hawking.  In all of these appearances, Hawking is appearing as a guest star and is providing his own voice and even adding some humour of his own on occasion.  All the jokes about Stephen Hawking are done in good taste with Stephen Hawking being well aware of the situation.  So yes, he has appeared on all those episodes and is a big fan of both shows.

Thanks

The Simpsons

Steven Gibb