Single Parenting/Why would an 18-year-old single unwed mother make her daughter

Why would an 18-year-old single unwed mother make her daughter see her biological father and not make him pay child support (not care about money) because she thinks that it is very important that her daughter has a very good relationship with her biological father?

I believe to have a well rounded child that they do need support and love from both parents if possible.  Also makes raising the child easier if you have two parents.  In many cases this is not possible but if it is it is the way to go.  

So I do understand why she would want the father involved.  However she should also require the father to support their child with child support payments.  Being that she is very young she may not understand yet the complexity of not having him pay what he should legally and morally.  

Being a single parent is a very tough thing and you have alot of mixed emotions........I did not even know that a father was required to pay child support until my son was 3 years old after reading it in a local newspaper.  

Single Parenting

I was a single parent to my child his entire life. I have experienced many ups and downs that comes everyday with being a single parent. I have learned a lot throughout these years about child support/courts, ways to cope with the daily stress, day care issues, work, ADD, relationships, teenagers, when to compromise and when to not, money issues, discipline issues, etc. I have done an excellent job raising my son who is now on his own and functioning well. I am currently an Executive of my company without any type of degree. My perseverance and strength has gotten me this far in life and work. I learned to understand what I need to focus on in life and what I can`t waste time on, learning to compromise most situations.