Single Parenting/wanting a normal life

wanted to ask if a parent that has a record with state DHS child welfare in the past is hooked on crystal  but wants to get into a rehab  State take the children away there is no family to take care of them while parent goes into recovery. so how can you avoid children being taken away

Good day,
Thank you for your message, however I am unable to assist you as I am not familiar with the laws surrounding that in the USA as I am based in South Africa.
It is commendable and very brave that you want to do this.
Perhaps you need to speak to someone is welfare or legal aid or family law?  Maybe even a rehab clinic there might be able to assist you?
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Good luck and God bless!

Single Parenting

Mary van Ede

Anything related to single parenting - of boys and girls also from different fathers. The complications and challenges of dating as a single parent. The challenges of a half-sibling and single parenting.

I have two sons from one dad - they are now young adults. I dated a man and we had a child. We have since separated over 5 years ago. I have done a lot of reading and internet research on all the challenges related to single parenting and dating as a single parent.

Matric Business Administration.