Single Parenting/relationships

Question
Will my daughter father ever step up and be a real father towards her?

Answer
Hi Ranae!

It is hard to tell but usually a man does not change.  How they are now is probably the way they will always be.  

You can not make someone become a good parent........it has to be in them to want to do so.

However I do find that when a child has a lousy parent they tend to be better parents knowing how it feels to be unloved.  

I had the same issue with my son's father and I just did not focus on him being there for my son and focused more on me being a great mother.  My son turned out just fine with limited effort from his father.

Good Luck!

Tricia  

Single Parenting

Tricia