Single Parenting/Single Fathers

Question
Hello:  

This may seem like a strange question, but I think it is one that needs to be asked.  Would a single father need to teach or to inform his young daughter to keep her legs together or crossed when she is wearing a dress so that she does not unintentionally show her panties to people when she is setting, or is this something that is innate in girls as they become older?

If he does, what age should she be to inform her of this situation?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hi Kenneth--------

Sorry for delay just received your question from the site.

Any time would be appropriate --- girls even as little as 4 would understand what you are saying.  You may have to remind them a few times the younger they are though.

Tricia

Single Parenting

Tricia