Single Parenting/Single Fathers

This may seem like a strange question, but I think it is one that needs to be asked.  Would a single father need to teach or to inform his young daughter to keep her legs together or crossed when she is wearing a dress so that she does not unintentionally show her panties to people when she is setting, or is this something that is innate in girls as they become older?

If he does, what age should she be to inform her of this situation?

I thank you for your reply.

Hi Kenneth--------

Sorry for delay just received your question from the site.

Any time would be appropriate --- girls even as little as 4 would understand what you are saying.  You may have to remind them a few times the younger they are though.

Single Parenting

I was a single parent to my child his entire life. I have experienced many ups and downs that comes everyday with being a single parent. I have learned a lot throughout these years about child support/courts, ways to cope with the daily stress, day care issues, work, ADD, relationships, teenagers, when to compromise and when to not, money issues, discipline issues, etc. I have done an excellent job raising my son who is now on his own and functioning well. I am currently an Executive of my company without any type of degree. My perseverance and strength has gotten me this far in life and work. I learned to understand what I need to focus on in life and what I can`t waste time on, learning to compromise most situations.