Single Parenting/What does this tell you about a mother?

What does this tell you about a mother? She sees her 10-year-old daughter sleeping in a bed with a 40-year-old man that is not related to her, with his cuddled arms around her. She puts a blanked over her daughter so she does not get cold. She says that this is not a big deal because this is not child abuse.

Hi there,
Thank you for your message.
With the limited information here it is hard to draw a conclusion.
I am also not sure of the question that you are asking. As the question 'what does this tell you about a mother' doesn't really seem like a question.
Does the mother trust the man? What relationship has the man to the mother? Etc Etc.

Single Parenting

Mary van Ede

Anything related to single parenting - of boys and girls also from different fathers. The complications and challenges of dating as a single parent. The challenges of a half-sibling and single parenting.

I have two sons from one dad - they are now young adults. I dated a man and we had a child. We have since separated over 5 years ago. I have done a lot of reading and internet research on all the challenges related to single parenting and dating as a single parent.

Matric Business Administration.