Single Parenting/Single Parent Father

Question
Hello:

Is it appropriate for a single parent father to help or assist his daughter with her first time using a tampon? What should he do when instructions on the box are not enough, and she asks for help?  

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hi Kenneth........

I do not think it would be appropriate..........the instructions are very easy to understand and she should be okay.  If not check on the internet and I am sure you can find better instructions.  The manufacturers websites may offer help also.  

Most mothers don't even show their daughters...........they give them the instructions and they are on their own.

To awkward for your daughter for you to do more that give her the instructions..........she could always ask her mother (if she is around), an aunt, cousin or friend if need be.  Not a complicated process.

Tricia

Single Parenting

Tricia