Singles Vacations/singles vacations

Question
Hello, so first off, im only 22, but i work hard for a living. I have my own place and a new car and bla bla bla. To be honest, i got lucky with my financial situation at such a young age. I'm finally taking a week off in a month, and i want to get away. All my friends are still in school or dont have the money to go anywhere. This is pretty much my summer vacation as i was working a lot during the summer months. So my question is where a good place to go for a few nights, over a weekend, alone. I have asked others if it's weird if i go away alone, and they say yes, but i need to get out. suggesstions? money isn't an issue. Thanks for your help.

Answer
I have a lot of people who travel by themselves, including me.

Before I can recommend a place, I need to know a few things. First, I am assuming you are a male. Where do you live? Are you looking to just travel, to meet other people, or to try and find the person of your dreams? What you like to do? Here are some options.
History
Wildlife
Culture
Beach
Food/Wine
Cruising (big ship)
Cruising (small expedition ship)
Adventure
Hiking
Biking
Rafting
Archaeology (ruins)
Snorkeling
Fishing
Golf
Ecotravel
Spas

I can give you a better idea if you let me know these things. Thanks!!
Linda

Singles Vacations

Linda de Sosa