Skiing and other snow sports/Gresvig Comet Skis

I have stumbled upon a pair of very cool and vintage, turquoise and red skis made by Gresvig under the brand name of Comet. I was just wondering if there is any value to them or if I should sell them at my next yard sale for a quick $5.

Please let me know if you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Hey Olivia,

I can't say that I have ever heard of them. I put them in Google and got a few hits for a museum in Norway. There might be some value in them to a collector. Do your own Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. searches and see what you get. You might come across more info or possible contacts of people or places that would be interested in them.

The other option is to yard sale them and someone might snatch them up for decoration in their ski cabin or den.

Hope this helps.
Keep on skiing,

Skiing and other snow sports

I can answer questions about downhill skiing, telemark skiing, & freeride snowboarding. Feel free to ask me about techniques, riding styles, conditions, equipment, etc. I can also give information about many ski areas along with links to other informational sites.

I have been downhill skiing for 40 years, snowboarding for 18 years, and telemarking for 8 years.

I have always been #1 or 2 expert in skiing, snowboarding, & windsurfing categories at

Ski instructor for 5 years