Skiing and other snow sports/salomon ski boots parts

I have a pair of Salomon SX91 boots (size 350) which are the only boots that haven't caused me any problems, including newer boots I have tried.  The heels are worn and deteriorated and I am looking for replacements.  They are held on by screws and should easily be replaced.  The rest of the boots are fine.  Where can I find replacement parts?  Thanks.

Hey Mark,

You should be able to get the replacement parts at any ski shop that sells Salomon boots. Check your local shops to find a dealer near you. They might not have them in stock but should be able to get replacements fairly easily.

Hope this helps.
Keep on skiing,

Skiing and other snow sports

I can answer questions about downhill skiing, telemark skiing, & freeride snowboarding. Feel free to ask me about techniques, riding styles, conditions, equipment, etc. I can also give information about many ski areas along with links to other informational sites.

I have been downhill skiing for 40 years, snowboarding for 18 years, and telemarking for 8 years.

I have always been #1 or 2 expert in skiing, snowboarding, & windsurfing categories at

Ski instructor for 5 years