Skin Conditions/Hands wrinkle VERY easily.

Peter wrote at 2008-10-22 21:01:30
Hi Sebastian,

I have the exact same problem only I got it a little later than you, Im 25 now. I noticed it really started becoming a problem when I worked at a fish market and my hands were in water all day. The odd thing was it seemed like it went in cycles. One day my hands would prune almost instantly, other days they would be normal and take an hour or two to prune up.

I also have sweaty hands, as well as feet and am seriously considering getting this minor surgery that clamps the nerve that causes this. The clamping allows you to undo it if any problems arise. My hands make me uncomfortable sometimes in social situations. I figure people get stuff done all the time, why can't I for something legit right? Anyway

alexis wrote at 2010-03-03 06:10:58
Hi Sebastian,

I don't have an answer that will solve your problem. I just wanted to let you know that I experience the issues as you do, to the same degree. If water comes into contact with either my hands or my feet just for a few seconds they will prune. I'm 25 year old female and avoid many public situations especially any water activities. No swimming, no visits to the beach and definitely no jacuzzis.

When I was 19 I had the surgery they provide for hyperhidrosis and it only made matter worse. Not only do my hands and feet still sweat, my entire body now does.  Life has become unbearable.  

Boredteen wrote at 2013-06-09 20:57:45
Cha Cha says it is due to dehydration or humidity. Try drinking a couple more glasses of water a day.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.