Skin Conditions/Concerned with Pink Patch of Skin on Thigh

Amber Hawton wrote at 2013-05-27 18:03:27
I have the exact same, it is a ring worm, do not be alarmed it is just a bacteria, you can simply go to your pharmacy and ask them for a cream for ring worm and your problem will be solved as mine has been

Amber Hawton wrote at 2013-05-27 18:08:31
It seems to be a Ring Worm, do not be alarmed it is just a bacteria. It is a simple thing to treat you just need to go to your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for a cream to treat Ring Worm. You must use the cream even after the patch has gone.

Good luck

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.