Skin Conditions/hpv? or molluscum contagiousum?

Question
i have small red and white bumps on my penis shaft. there is quite a few of them.  sometimes they give a little itch, but nothing serious.  started of with only a few then they multiplied. i do not have health insurance so i cannot afford to go to a doctor about this. i was wondering if maybe you could tell me which one ot was? its not letting me upload the picture. but i can send it to you directly if youd like to see a picture to determine which one you think it may be

Answer
Cody,

Doesn't sound like molluscum contagiousum, as those are more wart like in appearance.

You didn't give me much to go on as far as how sexually active you have been etc.

It is possible it could be hpv, but only testing would clarify.

#1 don't have unprotected sex, if you have, and #2 don't have sex until they clear up.

You can try an anti-inflammatory lotion with zinc and tea tree which is also anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, since it's possible they could be a bacterial or fungus infection.

If they persist, you may want to go to your local counties health department where they will check you out for free. If you're not in the U.S.A. they you likely have something similar in your country provided by your local gov.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins