Skin Conditions/Blackhead cleanser caused dark circles under my eyes?

Question
QUESTION: I used a blackhead cleanser under my eyes and now it looks to have caused dark bags ,has this ever happened to anyone before and will the dark circles disappear?

ANSWER: Jordan,

Depending upon what you used, it could be due to inflammation. You could use a tea tree and zinc lotion to reduce the inflammation and in fact help with acne and black heads as well.

Could you let me know what cleanser you used? That would be helpful to be more specific.

QUESTION: http://www.jbdhealthandbeauty.co.uk/Skinology_Tea_Tree_Blackhead_Cleanser_200ml_

The product is called tea tree blackhead cleanser by skinology ,all the product details are on the link ,thanks

Answer
Jordan,

The salicylic acid which is willow tree bark extract, likely is a bit strong for the light tissue around your eyes. I believe if you discontinue use around your eyes, they will return to normal.

Salicylic acid is used for conditions such as psoriasis, and in some therapeutic shampoos.

Likely a bit to harsh for the eye area.

I'd suggest sticking with a zinc and tea tree lotion particularly around the eye area.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins