Skin Conditions/Annual Rash

The Dreaded Rash
The Dreaded Rash  
Hello! So, I'm 16 and every year when the weather gets warm,  I develop a weird skin condition on the top of my hands, mostly around my fingers. There's just these bumps. They aren't itchy it red or anything! But this year they've gotten much worse. Now its this itchy, inflamed rash, and bumps all over the top of my hand, and its spreading up my arm! Its so itchy and annoying and awful looking! I have no idea what it is. I'll probably go to the doctor soon, but I wanted to ask an "expert" on my favorite question forum as well! ;) I attached a pic as well.

Since you get this rash during warm weather and from the looks of it, my guess is you have a heat rash, also known as nettles rash. I would be interested to know how long this lasts.

I would strongly suggest you see your doctor particularly since it is getting worse this year. Anti-histamines can be used to treat this condition, as well as topical creams to relieve the itching.

It is also possible you have a plant or pollen allergy, or any allergy for that matter which coincides with warmer weather. (plants, pollen, etc)

Allergies to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, (NSAIDS) such as Ibuprofen are also know to cause hives similar to this as well.

Your doctor can help you get to the cause of your reaction and prescribe the best treatment for you.

And anti-inflammatory lotion such as zinc and tea tree oil lotion will help reduce the redness, swelling, and itching. But you really want to find out the true cause by seeing your doctor as well.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.