Skin Conditions/Eczema?

Hello. I have eczema, and currently I am taking fish oil tablets and Divya Kayakalp Vati tablets in that hopes that I will see some positive results. I was wondering, do you think that I could take just the fish oil tablets alone? Do you think they would produce positive results alone? Thank you.

Miss Wilson,

If your taking fish oil, particularly high dose fish oil, you'll want to be sure it's one without vitamin A. Too much vitamin A can be toxic.

Here is a great article which goes into fish oil and herbal remedies.

I would also suggest a zinc and tea tree oil to heal the inflammation quickly, and then the other preventive measures discussed in this article.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.