Skin Conditions/Eczema?

Question
Hello. I have eczema, and currently I am taking fish oil tablets and Divya Kayakalp Vati tablets in that hopes that I will see some positive results. I was wondering, do you think that I could take just the fish oil tablets alone? Do you think they would produce positive results alone? Thank you.

Answer
Miss Wilson,

If your taking fish oil, particularly high dose fish oil, you'll want to be sure it's one without vitamin A. Too much vitamin A can be toxic.

Here is a great article which goes into fish oil and herbal remedies.

I would also suggest a zinc and tea tree oil to heal the inflammation quickly, and then the other preventive measures discussed in this article.

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/eczema--000054.htm

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins