Skin Conditions/non itchy tiny bumps.

Question
bumps on hand
bumps on hand  

bumps on foot
bumps on foot  
I had an extreme itch on the palm of my hand for just a few minutes that went away and over the next day to two ive noticed tiny bumps appear on my wrist and palm then on the top of my foot when I close my hand they kinda feel like sunburn. These are the only places the bumps appear and they do not itch they seem to have faded somewhat.

Answer
Rachel,

It appears you have contact or atopic dermatitis. This can be caused by an allergy to plants or chemicals, such as a laundry detergent, or some type of cleaner etc.

I would suggest using a zinc and tea tree oil lotion to clear it up.

Since you state they seem to be fading a bit, my guess is also what ever caused them was a temporary event.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins