Skin Conditions/non itchy tiny bumps.

bumps on hand
bumps on hand  

bumps on foot
bumps on foot  
I had an extreme itch on the palm of my hand for just a few minutes that went away and over the next day to two ive noticed tiny bumps appear on my wrist and palm then on the top of my foot when I close my hand they kinda feel like sunburn. These are the only places the bumps appear and they do not itch they seem to have faded somewhat.

It appears you have contact or atopic dermatitis. This can be caused by an allergy to plants or chemicals, such as a laundry detergent, or some type of cleaner etc.

I would suggest using a zinc and tea tree oil lotion to clear it up.

Since you state they seem to be fading a bit, my guess is also what ever caused them was a temporary event.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.