Skin Conditions/ringworm problem

Question
Ringworm effect in my head
Ringworm effect in my  

Ring worm in my body
Ring worm in my body  
I am suffering from Ringworm, I loss small part of my hair in my head too Please give me suggestions and give me medicine, Ringworm is in my body too.

thank you for your reply and suggestions I have attached picture with this questions

thank you

Jayanta Acharya

Answer
Jayanta,

You should use an anti-fungal lotion with zinc and tea tree oil to heal your ringworm.

Ringworm is a type of fungal infection, so a good anti-fungal lotion will clear it up for you.

Be sure to continue using the anti-fungal lotion for at least 7 days after symptoms disappear to ensure the fungus is completely gone.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins