Skin Conditions/Skin disorders

Skin Disorders
Skin Disorders  
Hi Zac,
Hope you are doing good.
Can I request you to advice me on my below queries.I am facing following skin problems:
1) Acne (Since age of 16).They come and go but leave a mark which never goes.(Look in the pic attached)
2) Dark circles around the eyes and Sunken Eyes (Since Last 2 Years)
3) Dark Lips (Since Childhood)
4) Thin Skin

Medication taken

1) 3 Years back I consulted a Dermatologist who recommended
i)‘Retinol AC 1M’,
ii)‘E-Dox DT’ tablet.

After 2 months my Acne went off completely and did not come back until another 1 and half years.

2) Met a Dermatologist on 16/03/2013 , he suggested the following.
i)  C. Aceron (Morning and Evening),I have been searchin for this tablet on many medical shops but dint get it yet.
ii) T.Azithron(500 mg), 3 days a week.
iii) Kojiglo Cream around the eyes every night.

iv) Photoban “Aquagel” Sunscreen on face morning and afternoon. (Could not find this one yet)

v) Aloben Soap-Thrice a day.

1) Can you please advice me how to get rid of my skin problems and suggest some good products for my skin.

2) I have taken all the medication as prescribed by doctor but I dont see any improvement in my skin.

3) I got a 20% Glycolic chemical peel followed by micro dermabrassion done.My dermatologist suggested for 2-3 sittings of chemical peel.But I am scared my skin will thin further.

Personal Details:

I am 27 year unmarried female, Software engineer by profession.

Skin Type: Mix,T-Zone oily and rest dry, thin skin.

Please find my eyes,lips and facial pictures attached so that you can get a better view of my problems.

I believe your doctor has directed you correctly. You should follow the directions and allow some time to see positive results.

Since you have recently seen a dermatologist I don't feel I should contradict anything that was diagnosed first hand.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.