Skin Conditions/Walnut sized lumps under skin

Ok so there are 2 walnut sized lumps deep under my skin (you have to press down to feel them) on my upper thigh/groin area. They are very painful to touch and sometime when I walk it hurts. I researched online and the only thing that came up was boils. I don't believe it's a boil because they're not discolored or red. It feels like a hard lump is under my skin, they're not perfect circles either. Could it be a cyst?

It could be cysts, particularly since they are painful.

You really should have a doctor look at them to be sure.

Might be they could be easily removed and solve you problem.

Other than that, I really don't feel comfortable making a guess.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.