Skin Conditions/Walnut sized lumps under skin

Question
Ok so there are 2 walnut sized lumps deep under my skin (you have to press down to feel them) on my upper thigh/groin area. They are very painful to touch and sometime when I walk it hurts. I researched online and the only thing that came up was boils. I don't believe it's a boil because they're not discolored or red. It feels like a hard lump is under my skin, they're not perfect circles either. Could it be a cyst?

Answer
Matt,

It could be cysts, particularly since they are painful.

You really should have a doctor look at them to be sure.

Might be they could be easily removed and solve you problem.

Other than that, I really don't feel comfortable making a guess.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins