Skin Conditions/acne removal

Question
how to get rid of acne....i have tried all medicines by skin specialist and home remedies...

Answer
Aalok,

Clearing up your acne can be an ongoing process which depends upon your skin type, heredity, and severity. As you have seen a skin specialist I would recommend continuing that treatment as it can take some time to be effective.

To enhance your acne treatment, I highly recommend using a zinc and tea tree oil lotion to clear up your skin and prevent breakouts.

Tea tree oil penetrates your skin with anti-bacterial properties to clear up or prevent acne. Zinc pyrithione is anti-bacterial as well. Both are anti-inflammatories which will reduce the size and redness from existing acne.

The zinc lotion I recommend which is available online is FlakeFree zinc and tea tree lotion. Just do a google search, it will show up on several sites.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins