Skin Conditions/have black spot on my shoulder

right shoulder
right shoulder  

right shoulder2
right shoulder2  
it's about 13 years ago when this big black/brown spot has appeared .
now i'm 31 years old . and i have no any disease .
it doesn't itch at all but it dose has some hair.
i would like to know the reason of this object appeared and it is possible to be removed by laser ?

i attached my shoulder pic.
any solution ?

It's called hyper pigmentation, and yes it can be removed by laser. You would have to consult a dermatologist to have that done. You can also try some skin lightening products, but results vary widely from person to person. Just Google skin lightening and you'll see numerous options.

Skin Conditions

Zac Hawkins

I am not a Dermatologist, but I have done extensive research on numerous skin disorders. Here are some of the skin conditions I have researched, Skin Treatments. I would be happy to share my knowledge with those in need of help.

I am owner of Skin and Scalp which focuses on treatment options and prevention advice for a wide variety of skin and scalp disorders.

Numerous online article publishers far too many to mention.

Decades of involvement in research and development in our parent corporations skin and hair care company.