Sleep Apnea/Have mild to moderate sleep apnea - can't get treatment

Laurie wrote at 2014-04-06 21:25:36
I also have mild sleep apnea & was taking Lisinopril for high blood pressure. As soon as my doctor took me off the Lisinopril, my extreme tiredness and fatigue went away. You may want to see if this is a drug side effect that is causing your tiredness. Maybe your blood pressure treatment can be adjusted. I hope this is helpful!

Sleep Apnea

Michael Rush

I can answer questions relating to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea. With a focus on use of CPAP and BiPAP and their effects and benefits. I can help trouble shoot problems and make suggestions on how the make this a more pleasant experience.

I have been in the respiratory field for 20 years with experience in the hospital, Sleep lab and home medical equipment industry. I also have been wearing a BiPAP mask myself for the past four years.Respiratory Care Pracitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Pulmonary Function Technician Polysomnography Technician