Sleep Apnea/Too much pressure?

Question
Hi, I hope you can help me. I've been using a CPAP for over a year with few problems. But recently, whenever I try to use it, I can't breathe. It feels like the mask sucks hard, then does nothing, and I feel like it's just pulling air out of me and not providing the steady flow it used to. I'm not explaining this very well. But any suggestions? Thanks.

Answer
Without being there, I can only guess, but check all the connections, check the water chamber etc. If the problem continues call your medical equipment supplier to come and check it out. Also try a new mask, they do get worn out and it might be time for a replacement.

Sleep Apnea

Michael Rush