Sleep Apnea/Multiple issues occuring to my body
Straightforward are listed some problems I am facing. Not sure whom to contact. Hence sending you the issues.
I am 30 years male.
1. When I wake up in the morning I am very - very tired.
2. When sometimes I sneeze, there comes stars in front of my eyes like weakness.
3. In the daytime i.e. my normal work routine, most of the time I am also suffering from fatigue.
4. While I sleep at night (here are currently winters), I sweat a lot, I found that my blanket is a lot wet due to sweat.
5. Recently I developed this strange issue. I got itching over my entire body, in the evening. Night it is most, morning and daytime less severe.
I got some medical tests some 2-3 months earlier. The bad cholesterol was bit on the higher side.
Anyways, I come to you to seek advice what shall I do further to know what is happening to me? I am not able to understand the issue with me as of now.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I would suggest getting a sleep study done for the daytime fatigue and the early morning tiredness.
Stars in front of your eyes is due to the increase blood pressure in the eyes from sneezing, nothing to worry about.
As for sweating at night, try wearing fewer clothes or use less blankets, maybe open the window a bit.
This could also be causing the the itching. And the fact that it is winter there, the air is going to be drier, so try using some body lotion in the morning and maybe some powder at night. Hope this helps. Good Luck!