Sleep Apnea/Which mask to use

I am a new user of CPAP machine. It's been 3 months. The mask I use is Comfort Gel. Now it requires a replacement. Between Comfort Gel Nasal mask and Wisp I am confused. Please help me choose the most effective amongst the two. I have a good long nose and did not find discomfort with the existing one.

I wish I could help you, but without knowing what you are looking for I don't know what to say. If the mask you are using is working fine, I don't understand why you are looking to switch. Try the wisp and if that doesn't work go back to the gel mask. Sorry that's all I got. Good luck!

Sleep Apnea

Michael Rush

I can answer questions relating to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea. With a focus on use of CPAP and BiPAP and their effects and benefits. I can help trouble shoot problems and make suggestions on how the make this a more pleasant experience.

I have been in the respiratory field for 20 years with experience in the hospital, Sleep lab and home medical equipment industry. I also have been wearing a BiPAP mask myself for the past four years.Respiratory Care Pracitioner, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Pulmonary Function Technician Polysomnography Technician