Sleep Apnea/Central apnea

Question
Hi there.
My three year old daughter who is a healthy full term child has been diagnosed with post sigh central apnea !
I haven't been able to find much information on the internet regarding this so I was wondering if you could possibly shed some light on this for me .
Thanks

Answer
That just means that she in not taking a breath for at least 10 seconds after she takes in a large breath. Central Apnea is neurological and there really is nothing you can do for it. If she is doing it less then 15 times per hour, it really is not a concern.  

Sleep Apnea

Michael Rush