Sleep Disorders/chronic fatigue

I have been taking a prenatal vitamin and an iron supplement, I try to get 6-8 hours of sleep a night and I can't seem to get over the feeling of tiredness.  I could take a nap at anytime anywhere.  It is starting to disrupt my life.  I have had all the blood tests and everything comes back normal.  I take the prenatal, not because I am pregnant, but because they are suppose to be the best for women and when I take a multivitamin, they make me even more tired.

You need to go to md and get basic blood tests to rule out anemia, thyroid, mono.  All this make for tiredness.   If all checks out then you should consider going to a sleep center for a sleep study to check for possible narcolepsy.  Go to narcolepsy  You need not have all the symptoms, just the feeling of utter tiredness is enough.  It very well could be hormonal.feel free to email again. Karel.  If you are not pregnant I would not take the vitamins perhaps something in them is making you feel worse.

Sleep Disorders

Karel Sleis

all questions on sleep disorders,expert on narcolepsy,its symptoms

i have narcolepsy since age l6

past chairman of the american narcolepsy association
member of narcolepsy network