Sleep Disorders/Red lenses

Question
From a sleep perspective, is there a difference between transparent glasses' lenses that block blue light and red glasses' lenses that block blue light?

Answer
Hi there. I'm sorry for the delay in answering your question. In my opinion, I think as long as the lens blocks the blue light, they both would work the same in that sense. It's hard to say though if the red lenses might change the way other light looks, and therefore promote alertness due to other light looking different to your brain. I am just guessing on this though. But the most important part of NOT promoting alertness is to block the blue light emitted from electronics. Sorry if I could not have been more help.

Sleep Disorders

Erika Roggenback