Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/craftmans chainsaw 55cc


Richard Becher wrote at 2013-09-20 01:03:06
You need MTD #753-06387 Oil Pump.

Comes with everything you need including the Worm Gear.

Just Google it.

You'll find one.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I specialize in two cycle questions and repair, specifically chainsaws. But have worked on Outdoor Power Equipment for 18 years. So lawn mower/small engines are also what I work on everyday. Being in KY, snowblowers are very rare, so their drive systems I am not familiar with. Electrical work on Generators is something I do not get into either, as I have no training in that area. Also, I have little experience with boat motors, mini bikes, 4 wheelers, motorcycles, etc.


I have worked in the Outdoor Equipment Industry since 1990, and have been active giving online help to do-it-yourself types since 2000, and also am skilled in parts lookup help as well. When working at larger dealerships, I have always filled the "Two Cycle Man" position, as it is an area that can be tricky to diagnose and repair.

Online forums

Briggs, Kohler, Tecumseh, Stihl schools and updates

©2017 All rights reserved.