Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Loncin Engine Quality

Jim wrote at 2010-08-26 15:01:28
No offense, but your response reads like a company promo, which usually means it is. "LONCIN is the leader in development and quality control". Huh? Ever heard of Honda? Kawasaki? Yamaha? Kohler? Loncin might very well make a good engine, but this sort of gross over-statement renders the rest of your review suspect.

bob wrote at 2014-10-12 00:59:20
I agree, it is a company promo.  I have been on the internet hunting for parts and believe me they are not easy to find, except in the UK.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

David R

Small Air Cooled Engines and applications including Twin Cylinders. A specialist in the Chinese Engine-- i e LIFAN, LONCIN, ZONGSHEN, RATO, LCT, YAMAKOYO, DUCAR, GREYHOUND, (Honda Engine COPY) area. Have personally been to Chinese Engine factories several times Former Day to Day job is in application engineering of 4 cycle Engines. Evaulation, testing and failure diagnosis of Chinese Engines,Briggs and Stratton and Kohler engines daily. In other words I do this everyday.

30 Years in OPE industry. Briggs and Stratton Master Service Tech, Master Parts Pro. Former owner of OPE dealership servicing and selling Honda, MTD, Murray, Husqvarna, Toro, Lawnboy, Shindaiwa, Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, and Tecumseh. Previous job as trainer for engine manufacturer performing service training for companies like SEARS, HOME DEPOT, LOWES, TSC, etc. Instructor for Technical College.

Vo Tech Training 1981, Husqvarna Factory Training, Briggs and Stratton Factory Service School(s) Tecumseh Factory Training, Shindaiwa Factory Training, MTD, Hydrogear, Toro, Lawnboy update schools. To many to list in the past 30 years.