Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/kohler engine model # CH15ST governor removal

Fred wrote at 2016-03-21 19:13:46
Put the clamp back on the shaft so it doesn't fall inside

Fred wrote at 2016-03-21 19:42:20

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

P.K. Jones

I can answer most questions about commercial and residential outdoor equipment. I can also help with questions about import atv's, Karts and scooters. I can't help you with generator electrical output however if it's an engine problem, I'm more than happy to help. I'm in the South, so snowblowers and snowmobiles are outside of my area of knowledge. If it's a question about the engine on a snowblower I can help. But I'm just not familiar with the drive systems for snowblowers.

I own Grand Junction Small Engines and Grandjunctionsmallengines.com, a full service shop and national parts sales site. My shop is an Authorized Repair Center for many brands and we work on equipment from most manufacturers. We are also a dealer and service center for several lines of outdoor sports products such as atv's, utv's and Karts. Personally, I have over 25 years experience working with small engines and outdoor power equipment.

I've attended many small engine and power equipment factory schools and seminars. I average 100 plus hours annually in update schools and specialized training schools and am current on all brands my shop is authorized to do warranty and factory service on.