Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Honda HS-35 Snowblower

Question
I'm having a problem with the ignition wire.  Does it come apart from the housing and if so, how?

Answer
Hi  

Billee

Can you give me more info and the exact snow blower make and moedel  and the engine the  numbers stamped into the block footing / or on a sticker  afixed to cover - might look something like this   

Model   Type   
G150----HQAF    as  example only    these will help identify engine

but  here is a web site  you may want to have a look at
http://www.honda-engines-eu.com/en/welcome.html

go to page - select G150  from  model list   , then scroll down type list and select  the type numbers ( these are the ones you noted from engine block  / or casing or  sticker on machine)
then let it open up  , and go to ignition section,  it may indicate a solid state unit  which you cannot replace the lead only, and is a single piece ignition  , then it may indicate a 2 piece ignition unit  -source coil   and ignitor unit - again lead not removable from ignitor , then it could  indicate  a older point system  -  in which the lead may very well be removable ?

but to be sure let me know   snow blower maake and engine model and type codes  and i will search it for you  unless you found it on above web site

cheers   hope it helps

paul  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

paul