Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Belt

Question
Hi Eric!  
I have a Wheel Horse Trailblazer 7 snow blower.  I cant find the right belt for it.  The ones I buy at the hardware store wear out after just one use.  Where can I find a belt that fits it?  The model number is 4  2633, serial number is 522330.
Thank you for your help,
Seth

Answer
Toro owns Wheel Horse. I found 3 belts but there is no parts diagram so I do not know which belt goes where.  You can Google the part numbers below and find lots of belts:

Toro Consumer 6552  Belt-30"
Toro Consumer 6551  Belt-30.5"
Toro Consumer 6506 Belt 32" 4L

Have you joined this message board:

http://www.wheelhorse.org

Search the message boards as there is lots of info.

BTW, Wheel Horse products were great machines, very heavy duty.  I would do everything you can to keep the blower running as you will never find another machine build like a Wheel Horse.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones