Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/drive/friction disc on Craftsman snowblower

Question
I have an old (but good) Craftsman model 53682562 snow blower. The drive disc or friction disc is soaked with oil. It is no longer available from Sears or any other supplier that I have been able to access. The part number is: 28047 is called a "speed disc". Is there a way to get the oil out of the rubber without ruining the drive disc? I tried brake cleaner and it worked for a little bit, but then started slipping again. I have adjusted the clutch rod too. Perhaps there is another kind of friction disc that I can "make work" in place of the original???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. It runs and works great otherwise. It has been kept in doors evidently (I just bought it), but must have leaked oil into the drive train area. At least nothing is rusty in there like they usually are.
Thank you,
George

Answer
Based on the model number the part you need is a Murray 27046MA.

Can you verify the link below is the parts list for your blower?

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Craftsman-Parts/All-Produ

Eric  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones