Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/Carburator

I have a Husqvarna YTH2448T lawn tractor Model#445677 Type 0413E1 that was not running properly and stalling out. I pulled the carb bowl off to find both jets sitting in the bottom of the bowl, I have new jets but they are slightly different (hole size), I am not sure wich one goes where, do you knoe wich one would go in the drivers side of the carb? There is a plastic housing sticking past the float with 2 ports that these jets push up into. I think the left side (sitting in the seat) would be the primary ( smaller jet) side but I am not sure, can you help? I have no clue where I may find this info, thanks.

Diagram link:

Is this the link for you manual?

Can you find the manual at this link?

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology