Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/carb

Question
I have a craftsman lawn mower model #917-370440 WITH A 7.25 190CC engine. less than 2 years old is it possible it needs a new carb due to varnish build up. had work done 3 months ago stated jets dirty needed to be cleaned. question do you think a carb would varnish up so mower would not start in less than 2 years?

Answer
BOB
With today's gas I wouldn't be surprised, if you use this mower on a regular basics eventually the carb gets gummed up. You may want to add a solution to the gas can something like sea foam or any type of cleaner. What happens is todays fuel has alcohol in it and if it sits the fuel alcohol will start to evaporate leaving a gummy varnish in the tank.

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

BEN