Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/homelite auger & traction belts

Question

Do you have the aftermarket cross reference #'s for homelite 523 snowblower 0110974 and 0110975? Thanks, Don.

Answer
Thought this was going to be an easy question...I was very wrong.  No information on the length even after searching the old books in the basement.

I only have a couple of recommendations.

1)  Use a piece of string and route along the pulleys to get a rough idea of the length.  Take the string to your local belt, hardware or auto parts store and buy several betl sizes and see which one fits.

2)  Load the snowblower in the truck and take to you local supply store and basically do the same thing.

If you find belts that work please post to the internet so others can use the information.

Eric

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones