Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/MTD obsolete snowblower parts

I have an old MTD snowblower by Mastercraft (~1979).
Model no. 319-825-515
I need a blower fan assembly.
Part no. 05812-0637.
It appears that this is the only part not available anymore!
It also appears that this design was built for about 20 years (1977-1997?).
Branding includes Troybilt, Cubcadet, White, Craftsman, SnoFlite and others.
Where can I get a replacement blower for what appears to be a common older machine?
Thank you.

As you mentioned the part is no longer available.  I checked Ebay, very few Mastercraft parts.

The site below states the part is compatable with several neew models.  Check the link to see if the part will fit.

What is wrong with your fan?

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

Eric A. Jones

Lawnmower Repair . Certified Master Service Technician from B&S. Have 23 years experience on B&S, Lawn Chief, Weed Eater, Echo, Peerless, Wheel Horse, Snapper, Atlas, MTD, McCulloch, Homelite and many other numerous brands. Specialize in electrical repair.

Born and raised in the midwest. Started tinkering with engines when I was about 14 on my Suzuki RM-80. I began lawn mower repair at a small hardware store. I knew absolutely nothing. I read lots of repair manuals and met an older fellow who taught me many lessons. I continued working on small engines through high school and paid my way through college working on mowers at the same hardware store. Decided to get away from the midwest and mower repair so I joined the Air Force. I repaired air traffic control electronic equipment and ended up in Hawaii where I got a part time job at Small Engine Clinic. I gained a lot of experience from the Small Engine Clinic and had a blast repairing small engines. I then took the Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician test and earned my MST. I then traveled to Wisconsin where I attended the factory update training seminar and received formal training. Continued working on mowers part time as I completed 20 years of military. Retired from the military on a Friday and continued in the lawn and garden industry the next Monday.

MAS Aerospace Operations BA Mathematics AAS Electronic Communications AAS Electronic Technology