Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)/No pressure from primer bulb to carburetor

Question
How do I get the primer bulb in a 4.75 Briggs and Stratton engine to pump gas into the  carburetor.  I have replaced the primer bulb.

Answer
Earl
Did already replace the Bulb if you did then follow these instructions.

Locate the squeeze ring holding the bulb in place. The squeeze ring is made out of a white plastic and will be in one of two places. It may be immediately seen if it is placed around the outside bottom of the primer bulb, or you may have to roll the bottom of the primer bulb up onto itself to reveal the ring.

Pinch the two molded clip handles on the ring together and pull it up and off the spout of the primer holder. Pull the ring and old primer bulb off the engine.

Pinch the clip handles of the new ring together and insert it over the spout of the primer holder. Hold the ring open and push the new primer bulb into place (so it is in the same position that the old one was in). Release the ring. If need be, roll the bottom rubber over the ring to hide it. Re-install the gas tank if you removed it.  

Small Engines (Lawn Mowers, etc.)

BEN